23.8.11

Bahasa Indonesia Lebih Simpel

Ternyata Bahasa Indonesia lebih simple dibanding Bahasa Inggris...

•English: "Would you please care to elaborate on that statement?".
•Indonesian: "MAKSUD LOH?!"

•English: "The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand."
•Indonesian: " Jangan Telat Yee !"

•English: "I definitely won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me."
•Indonesian: "Ntar gue nyusul."

•English: "your statement is already known by everybody else".
•Indonesian: " BASI.. LO "

•English: "I couldn't see the necessity of this conversation".
•Indonesian: "Ga PENTING deh cyin ..."

•English: "I couldn't think of any idea of where to go and what to do".
Indonesian : " MATI GAYA neh "

•English: "I need to tell u something unfortunately still need to be confirmed on its validity".
•Indonesian: " Eh....TAU GA' SIH LO......(Ngegosip) "

•English: "I coudn't imagine what else could've happen".
•Indonesia: " BUSET DAH !! "

•English: "The conclusion which is not accepted".
•Indonesian: "CAPE dee !! "

•English: "pardon me"
•Indonesia : " HAaHhh ?? " X_X

•English: "I think you should not act in such an improper way".
•Indonesian: " PLiiiss Dech "...=D . ‎​.

•English: I think it would be better if we don't see each other again...
•Indonesia: " eloh... Gueh... End !!! " X_X
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment